adidas adipower barricade 7.0 W (Running White/Metallic Silver/Fresh Blue) - Footwear
7 B - Medium
Zappos.com is proud to offer the adidas - adipower barricade 7.0 W (Running White/Metallic Silver/Fresh Blue) - Footwear
- Don't let inferior tennis shoes block you from achieving greatness. Lace up in the women's adipower barricade 7.0 from adidas on your next game and pull out another grueling straight-sets victory!
- Synthetic leather uppers for light weight and durability.
- Foam-padded collar and tongue offers a snug, comfy fit.
- Textile lining with a molded-EVA insole for anatomical comfort.
- Traditional lace-up closure for optimal fit.
- Perforated toe box adds breathability.
- Specifically-designed to fit a woman's foot.
- adiPRENE+ insert for comfort and shock absorption.
- adiPRENE+ insert provides forefoot propulsion and efficiency.
- TORSION SYSTEM for midfoot integrity.
- Stability-claw outriggers help maintains quick cuts and fast footwork during extreme lateral movements and sudden change-of-direction moves.
- adiWEAR 6 rubber outsole for the best durability in high-wear areas.
- miCoach compatible. (Sensor sold separately)
- Imported. Measurements:
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Overall Product Rating
Mary S - Review from Zappos
I really like the look of this shoe. I normally wear a size 5M but, had to return these and get a 5.5 because they felt too tight. The 5.5m fit well but are tighter than what I'm used to in the toe area. That being said, I'm happy with these shoes and would recommend them but suggest getting a half size bigger than what you normally wear.
Karen - Review from Zappos
Love them. Ready for play right out of the box. If you are looking for a more narrow look and feel, this pair will suit you. Most comments made were concerning how much they liked how narrow they looked. My favorite feature is the back and side ankle support.
Gina - Review from Zappos
Adidas DID it! I've been waiting for years for this shoe. I own several pair tennis shoes that have minimal wear, including an earlier version of Barricade. This one they got right. It reminds me of the original Stan Smith from the late 70's, narrower for feminine fit, finally flexible, and lightweight. I'm now ordering several pair for when they don't make these anymore.
Marie B - Review from Zappos
These shoes fit my foot perfectly. There is a good arch. They may not work as well on a wide foot. They are streamlined, not clunky and are perfect for tennis. They have a little patent leather going on and the red strips are kind of shiny. They have kind of a retro look which I love. Because of these shoes, my tennis team is calling me Captain America. I'll take that. I could be called worse things.
Anonymous - Review from Zappos
Great shoes. They have a lot of support, especially in the arch. I normally wear an 8 1/2N or 9 N. I bough the 9M, and they fit great.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!