adidas adizero Ace 2.0 (Dark Blue/Running White/Lab Lime) - Footwear
12 D - Medium
Zappos.com is proud to offer the adidas - adizero Ace 2.0 (Dark Blue/Running White/Lab Lime) - Footwear
- Staying light on your feet translates to maximum speed on the court! Get the agility you need in one of the best on-court tennis sneakers around with the adizero Ace II from adidas!
- Revolutionary SPRINTSKIN, single-layer synthetic upper for incredible support and reduced weight.
- Padded collar offers a snug, comfy fit.
- Textile lining with a removable insole for your convenience.
- Dual-density SPRINTFRAME construction for maximum heel support while preventing pronation.
- SPRINTWEB for maximum stability during extreme cut movements.
- Gilly lacing closure with a mesh-lined tongue for optimal fit.
- Tongue pull tab for easy on and off.
- TORSION SYSTEM midsole for midfoot integrity.
- adiIPRENE+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency.
- adiPRENE under the heel for superior cushioning at impact.
- adiTUFF for best abrasion resistance in the toe area.
- adiWEAR outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability.
- Hard court rubber outsole for maximum performance in multiple directions.
- miCoach compatible. (Pacer sold separately)
- Imported. Measurements:
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Tough construction adapts to rocky terrain in a smart hiking shoe featuring an EVA midsole for comfort and a TRAXION™ sole for reliable grip. Removable insole. Synthetic upper and lining/rubber sole. By adidas; imported. Men's Shoes.
Modern running sneakers with metallic details at the heel and laces bed from the heritage sports professionals at adidas Originals. Neoprene uppers with leather overlays and cotton laces with an adidas logo at the tongue. Cushioned footbed for added comfort along with a textured rubber sole for extra traction. Neoprene, rubber Spot clean Imported
Overall Product Rating
Solomon S - Review from Zappos
The shoe feels great - looks good. Has a good amount of support for a court shoe and I have run with it too and it's fine. Felt a little tight at first -- I have wider feet -- but after a little break-in it has been fine.
Diana - Review from Zappos
I got these sneakers for my husband a little while ago and he loves them, they are very comfortable and the colors are beautiful. Based on the reviews, I got a half size larger and they fit him just right.
Jesse R - Review from Zappos
This shoe performs well, feels great and looks sharp. Definitely order a half size up from your normal size. The shoe provides a lot of support but is not too bulky. I'm pleased with my buy for sure, and as always, pleased with getting my shoes from Zappos very quickly.
Anonymous - Review from Zappos
Tight fit. Too short. I had to return and get 1/2 size up. I bought another style Adidas in same size and the fit was fine.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!