adidas Predator LZ TRX FG Samba Pack Cleats
6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 13.5
Inspired by the national colors and iconic Carnival celebration of Brasil, host of the 2014 FIFA World Cup, these men's soccer cleats are designed with high energy colors and bold graphics that help players stand out on the field. After a study of professional and amateur soccer players, these cleats were developed to give optimal control to the technical wizards of the pitch, the guys who fly from box to box as if the ball were an extension of their feet. TRAXION® studs give you a clawlike grip over firm ground pitches. Another unfair advantage is that predator® lethal zones are strategically placed all over the lightweight HYBRIDTOUCH synthetic leather upper. These zones increase feel and grip from side to side and from toe to heel.
- predator® technology gives you five lethal zones to control the ball with every touch; HYBRIDTOUCH synthetic leather material for premium softness, light weight and performance
- The SPRINTFRAME construction uses geometrical research and TRAXIONTM 2.0 stud configuration to offer the perfect balance between light weight and stability
- Pre-molded EVA sockliner with additional anti-slip EVA inserts on the backside
- Nubuck-touch heel lining for supersoft comfort
- miCoach compatible
- TRAXIONTM 2.0 FG stud configuration for maximum grip and acceleration on firm natural pitches
Overall Product Rating
Kevkevo - Review from adidas
Great cleatsThe only reason i got them was because they were half price, and for 110$ it was one of the best adidas has ever made. These shoes are light and comfortable after breaking into them. The traction also acts like a cushion that makes it feel so smooth when i kick the ball. Great cleats.
AdiLoverForLife - Review from adidas
Best Boot EverSome of the best boots I have ever used!
AE15 - Review from adidas
I recommend this cleats for anyone who's looking for great lightweight speed and comfort In the game and for anyone who wants better control in the ball ;)
Gui-Gui - Review from adidas
Best purchase everThese cleats are awesome! I highly recommend buying them!!
thespicey chalupa - Review from adidas
Worth the priceThese shows maybe a little pricey, but they are very well worth every penny spent. They helped with my shooting control and ball touch.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!