All-Clad Copper Core 15-Piece Cookware Set
Elite chefs depend on All-Clad's Copper Core cookware because of its superb responsiveness to heat, essential for making reductions and sauces. This set is a superb choice for experienced cooks, with pots and pans for everyday cooking as well as specialized pieces for more elaborate recipes.
- Five-ply construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, extremely heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminum with an easy-clean stainless-steel exterior and interior that won't react with foods.
- Allows for the quickest heat-up time, maximum temperature control and rapid, even heat distribution.
- A ring of copper adds a finishing touch to the gleaming exterior.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 15-Piece Set includes:
- 10" and 12" fry pans.
- 2-qt. and 4-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 3-qt. and 6-qt. sauté pans with lids.
- 5 1/2-qt. Dutch oven with lid.
- 7-qt. tall stockpot with lid and pasta insert.
Overall Product Rating
PeatMoss - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Never Buy Another Set of Cookware!The 15-piece All Clad Copper Core Cookware is the perfect starter set for the serious cook. I purchased this set over a year ago and it still looks brand new. Each piece is visually appealing and clean up is a breeze; especially when using Bar Keeper's Friend. In terms of performance, the copper core center allows for even cooking with no hot spots. Remember to heat the pan first then add oil to prevent foods from sticking. I'll NEVER need to purchase another set of cookware. Make the investment.
tennisfool - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Great PotsAs a first time user of All clad, but a long time cook as well as an R.D. I spent a lot of time researching the best pots to buy. I am very satisfied with the products made using these pots. I have an induction cook top and every pot/pan I have used has cooked quickly and evenly. This clean up is also easy and not difficult at all.
Kat5 - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Best Cookware EverI purchased this set for my husband who loves to cook. He absolutely loves it. Cooking is a breeze. I can't say enough good things about this cookware, even cooking, easy cleanup, great quality and a great price. We have happily cooked together for 36 years and looking forward to many happy years to come cooking with our All-Clad Copper Core Cookware.
LainieY - Review from Williams-Sonoma
I love this cookware!I am an avid cook who loves to prepare food for my family. I completely enjoy using this cookware. Everything cooks evenly and so far I haven't burned a thing. The food even tastes better. I would definitely purchase this again and recommend it to a friend. It is a bit heavier than my old cookware but that just means it is more sturdy and will last longer.
cookgirl - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Best Set Ever!!!!I have had this set for over a year. I use a gas stove and the heat transfer is awesome. There are no hot spots and everything that is in the pan gets cooked evenly. I had previously used 100 year old seasoned cast iron which were the best even cook ware that I had used. The copper clad set equals the cast iron old world craftsmanship with a modern touch of copper. Highly recommend.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!