All-Clad Copper Core Grain & Bean Pot, 2 1/2 Qt.
This classic covered pot has a copper core that ensures supremely even heating ideal for slow-cooked grains like risotto and polenta and for simmering beans dishes. The pot's shape and rounded sides facilitate stirring when you're stirring risotto or making delicate sauces. When cooking is complete, take the pot right to the table for serving.
- Five-ply construction of securely bonded metals: a thick, heat-responsive copper core sandwiched between two layers of highly conductive aluminum with an easy-clean stainless-steel exterior and interior that won't react with foods.
- Allows for the quickest heat-up time, maximum temperature control and rapid, even heat distribution.
- A ring of copper adds a finishing touch to the gleaming polished exterior.
- Secure lid locks in moisture.
- Riveted stainless-steel loop handles make the pot easy to transfer from stovetop to oven to table.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Overall Product Rating
Egbi - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Grain & Bean PotThis product is apparently a new one, I have used mine twice so far and found it met my expectations and All-Clad copper core high standards. I am wondering about the same pot done in a slightly larger size also? I anticipate it working well for red beans mixture to go with rice.
meral - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Simply excellent for everyday cookingOnly pot without non-stick coating that works perfect for cooking rice.
wkwaggoner - Review from Williams-Sonoma
A perfect additionIt is flawless and perfect size. It is easy to clean, heavy, strong, and works. It is expected to last as long as "we" do..
fishcamp - Review from Williams-Sonoma
2 1/2 qt copper coretwo stirrup handles perfect size for heating leftover soup/stew cooking am cereals no long handle to clutter stove top.yep its a perfect pot
happytraveler - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Perfectly sized Dutch oven for small quantities.I was hesitant to buy this pot, thinking it might be too small. However, it seems to be perfectly sized for the small package of beans frequently found in stores ( about 1 lb). Can also start a small piece of meat on the stovetop, and then place in oven with slow heat and thus become a slow cooker, without fear of drying out the meat or over-cooking. It is beautiful in form, and I am leaving on the stovetop on display, when not in use. Since it also stays warm for a long time, it makes an easy stovetop to table dish that has the benefit of prolonging the time of keeping the food warm. I could not be more pleased! As always, All-Clad quality is worth the cost, and will actually save money in the long run due to the lifetime warranty.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!