All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless-Steel 5 1/2-Qt. Dutch Oven
Handsome brushed stainless-steel exteriors add style and durability to All-Clad's innovative d5 cookware, featuring patented heating technology for consistently perfect results. This dishwasher-safe Dutch oven boasts a handsome design so slow-cooked meats and stews go from stovetop to oven, then right to the table.
- Each of the five bonded layers serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in cooking performance.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior for foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Durable magnetic stainless-steel exterior with a handsome brushed finish.
- Domed lid promotes heat circulation and locks in moisture.
- Improved stay-cool stick handle with finger guard for balance and control.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Extra-large loop handle on lid is easy to grip, even with oven mitts.
- Pan size etched on base for quick identification.
Overall Product Rating
Ephesis - Review from Williams-Sonoma
My Favorite PotThis is rapidly becoming my favorite tool because of it's versatility and advantages. I can use a smaller burner and yet have the same volume capacity as a much larger pot. The contents of the pot don't get "trapped" in corners because of it's shape. It responds amazingly to temperature changes and functions exquisitely for such a variety of dishes. Love the appearance and it cleans quite nicely. Your work is only as good as the tools you use. I've come to realize that.
DestinDame - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Great Pot!I used my new All-Clad Dutch Oven for the first time yesterday to prepare corn bisque. It was such a pleasure to cook in this amazing pot. I felt a little intimated since I am accustomed to cooking on high. However, I followed all of the suggestions and my bisque was perfect. When my husband went for seconds he was amazed that the bisque was still hot. It retains heat and cooks evenly. I look forward to using the other pieces that Santa delivered last week. Makes cooking more fun!
KathyBaltimore - Review from Williams-Sonoma
ONE OF MY FAVORITES!Love, love, love this pot!!! Wish I would have purchased it long ago. Awesome pot for soups, chicken and the list goes on. You can't go wrong with All Clad. It's the best cookware on the market.
Minnesotafarmer - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Favorite Dutch OvenI absolutely love this pan. I have two other soup pots/dutch ovens of other brand names and they don't even come close to this one. It's smaller bottom lets me put it on a smaller burner if I have a larger pan on the only big burner I have. It cooks evenly and doesn't get crazy hot on the bottom like my other ones do, even on low heat. This is a wonderful pan that every cook should have. Thanks Williams-Sonoma
Snow - Review from Williams-Sonoma
High Quality ProductI use my dutch oven for soups, potatoes, steaming veggies and more.I can't wait to buy more Brushed All-Clads. The cost is high but worth every penny. It will last a life time.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!