All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel 3-Qt Steamer Set
Representing the best in American craftsmanship, All-Clad's d5 Stainless Steel line incorporates five-layer bonded construction as well as functional advances. This covered pot is perfect for simmering or braising. Add the perforated insert to stream fish or vegetables.
- Each of the five bonded layers serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in cooking performance.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior for easy cleanup.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability.
- Includes a lid and perforated steaming insert.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Extra-large loop handles are easy to grip, even with oven mitts.
- Pan size etched on base for quick identification.
- 3-qt. pot: 8" diam., 4" high; 3 lb. with lid.
- Insert: 8" diam., 4" high; 2 lb.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Overall Product Rating
Clyczko - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Excellent so glad I bought thisJust got about a month ago and already a staple on my stove. Versatile, high quality pan I always wanted. Joy to cook with! It's a heavy pot -my mom is 84 and didn't like the weight when she came to visit!
Nia6 - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Steamer SetI am very pleased with mine and the steamer basket seems to be a snug fit with the base pot.I am disappointed that the entire pot is not made in USA, as that is important to me. There is definitely a weight difference between the pot and the insert.
MTodd - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Great steamer and 3Qt pot is a nice working sizeI read some of the problems with steam basket fit, but found ours to be a perfect fit. It does leak steam from the lid, but if it didn't it would blow up. Also works great for soft boiled eggs. Bring the pot to a boil, add the eggs in the steam basket, place the lid on the pot and steam for 6.5 mins. Run eggs under cold water for 30 seconds and crack and peel perfect soft boiled eggs. Because it is steam cooking the number of eggs does not effect the cooking time, unless you crowed the pan. All in all a great addition to kitchen. The 3Qt pot also great for small batches of soap or rice.
MsParticular - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Wish I'd purchased this sooner!I have a set of d5 Stainless-Steel, but it did not include this steamer. After struggling with my collapsible steamer insert for so long, I finally took the purchase plunge. Wish I hadn't waited so long—I use this pan almost every night! It is a great size and works perfectly on my induction stove top. The lid fits well and the insert is eavenly ventilated. I considered another WS steamer, but decided to pay the difference for the d5. I couldn't be happier!
NotNecessaryAgain - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Poor qualityThe D5 base is just fine, but the steamer insert (made in China) doesn't fit properly and is very unsatisfactory. Turns out All-Clad is having quite a few of the accessory products made in China and they are not up to the standards we expect from All-Clad.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!