All-Clad TKTM d5 Stainless-Steel Saute/Fry Pan
A Williams-Sonoma exclusive, the All-Clad TK collection is a unique collaboration with Thomas Keller, one of the world's most celebrated chefs. Designed to bring Chef Keller's cookware preferences to home cooks, these All-Clad-crafted pans reflect his philosophy that any cookware collection should include a mix of materials intended for specific tasks. This sauté/fry features All-Clad d5 stainless-steel five-ply construction, prized for producing extremely even results and superior browning and searing. Use this essential piece for sautéing, frying and pan-roasting everything from meats and fish to eggs and vegetables.
- Each of the five bonded layers serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in performance whether you're sautéing, frying, simmering or braising.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior for foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Brushed magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles stay cool on the cooktop and are ergonomically shaped for comfort.
- Made in USA.