Representing the best in American craftsmanship, All-Clad's d5 Stainless Steel line incorporates five-layer bonded construction as well as functional advances. The pan of choice for making sauces and cooking grains, our gleaming stainless-steel saucier has high sloping sides and a rounded bottom for efficient stirring. Spouts on each side allow for tidy pouring of contents onto plates or into bowls.
- Each of the five bonded layers serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in cooking performance.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior for foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- Sloped sides allow for rapid evaporation and easy stirring.
- Improved stay-cool stick handle with finger guard for balance and control.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Extra-large loop handle on lid is easy to grip, even with oven mitts.
- Pan size etched on base for quick identification.
- 8" diam., 3" high; 2-qt. cap.; 3 lb. 1 oz. with lid.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.