All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel 4-Qt Soup Pot
Details Representing the best in American craftsmanship, All-Clad's d5 Stainless Steel line incorporates five-layer bonded construction as well as functional advances. This pot is specially designed for soup, its tall 5" sides helping to minimize evaporation and maximize flavor.
- Each of the five bonded layers serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in cooking performance.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior for easy cleanup.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- Well suited for slow-simmering soups, preparing pasta sauces, cooking grains and boiling potatoes.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Extra-large loop handles on pot and lid are easy to grip, even with oven mitts.
- Pan size etched on base for quick identification.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.