Recycled from vintage fabrics, featuring small black bows and tiny black polka dots on sheer white polyester chiffon. Convertible tie top that can be worn strapless or as a halter. Gathered detail at drop waist. Elastic waistband and zipper enclosure in back. This California Select Original piece was made by the California Select sewers at the Factory in downtown Los Angeles. California Select re-imagines the old, recycling fashions of the past into unique pieces that are both classic and modern at the same time. Check back often as we release new pieces every day.
- Measurements: XS/S - Bust: adjustable, Waist: 11-12.5", Hips: 20", Length: 24" M/L - Bust: adjustable, Waist: 11.5-13.5", Hips: 20", Length: 24"
- All measurements are taken lying flat.
- This item is a unique, one-of-a-kind vintage piece.
- Due to the nature of vintage garments, there may be slight wear and tear due to age. Any major flaws will be noted in the description.
- Vintage items are dry cleaned and repaired to the best of our ability, although variances are to be expected as they are part of the individuality of the item.
- This item is final sale; no returns or exchanges.