American Apparel Vintage Colorblock Silk Button-Up Blouse
Details Vintage 1990’s Sunny South Fashions long-sleeve button-up blouse featuring a colorblock design in blue, magenta, kelly green, and orange cotton/poly. Mandarin collar. Gathered detail at shoulders and back. Rounded button chest pockets. Buttoned tabs at sleeves. Button closure at front and at cuffs. Rounded shirttail hem. Each California Select vintage piece was hand-picked by one of our tastemakers. We find these unique pieces all over the world, one by one. Check back often as we release new pieces every day.
- Measurements: Bust: 22.25", Waist: 22.25", Hips: 22", Length: 30"
- All measurements are taken lying flat.
- This item is a unique, one-of-a-kind vintage piece.
- Due to the nature of vintage garments, there may be slight wear and tear due to age. Any major flaws will be noted in the description.
- Vintage items are dry cleaned and repaired to the best of our ability, although variances are to be expected as they are part of the individuality of the item.
- This item is final sale; no returns or exchanges.