Apolis 'Nylon Stripe' Swim Trunks
From the Greek for "global citizen," Apolis was founded in 2004 with a guiding principle of creating social change and empowering communities locally and around the world. Apolis partners with manufacturers, artisans and farmers to create well-crafted styles that fuse casual versatility with a clean, workwear-inspired aesthetic. Clean-cut nylon swim trunks put the brand's commitment to advocacy through industry into action, generating local employment in Southern California at a domestic factory that has been in the business of creating durable, time-tested board shorts since the 1960s.
- Button fly with tie closure.
- 7" inseam (size 32).
- Hook-and-loop flap pocket with workwear logo patch and interior key-holder cord.
- Triple-needle construction.
- 100% nylon.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- By Apolis; made in the USA.
- Surf City Pop-In Shop.