Available options may differ from photo. Design by Michele De Lucchi, Giancarlo Fassina. In 1989, when the Tolomeo table/task was given the Compasso d'Oro award for Italian industrial design it was credited with having achieved the perfect marriage between design and engineering that works together in total "sync" to materialize an idea and create the perfect object for industrial production. Since then, the Tolomeo's award-winning design, engineering and performance features have been further refined in a complete series of models for table, floor, wall, track and suspension application. Features:
- 20% smaller than the Tolomeo Classic.
- Choice of table mounting in polished die-cast aluminum:
- 8" round table base
- table clamp (2" max. clamp opening)
- table in-set support (requires a ¾" dia. hole and supports 2.5" max. depth)
- Fully adjustable, articulated arm body structure in extruded, brilliant, natural anodized aluminum.
- Joints, tension control knobs and mountings in polished die-cast aluminum.
- Tension cables in stainless steel.
- 6" diameter diffuser in stamped, anodized matte aluminum, tiltable and 360 degree rotatable on lampholder with incorporated on/off switch. Notes: UL Listed.
Dimensions: 26.75"W X 21.25"H Lamp Type: incandescent Bulbs: 1 X 100W max medium base incandescent bulb Listing: UL Models: TOL0045 TOL0046 TOL0047 TOL0055 TOL0056 TOL0057 TOL0065 TOL0066 TOL0067