6pm.com is proud to offer the ASICS - Gel-Equation 4 (Black/Lightning/Racing Red) - Footwear
- With its sleek design, comfort and superior fit and functionality, the Gel-Equation 4 from ASICS adds up to one phenomenal neutral running shoe!
- Features a sleek design intended for the neutral runner who requires comfort, fit, functionality and stability.
- Open mesh upper with synthetic overlays provides excellent comfort and breathability.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue with achilles heel notch for added mobility.
- Fabric-lined with removable sockliner.
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light conditions.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for shock attenuation throughout the gait cycle.
- Rearfoot *GEL Cushioning System provides shock attenuation in the heel. *Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- *California Slip-Lasting. *Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole for stability and comfort.
- *Trusstic System links the rearfoot and forefoot while shoring up the midfoot. *Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- *AHAR Heel Plug enhances durability at initial impact. *ASICS-High-Abrasion-Rubber placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Solid rubber outsole for durability and traction. Measurements:
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.