Theyskens' Theory Abstract-Print Maxi Dress
Free Ship & Free Returns
Details For Spring 2011, Belgian designer Olivier Theyskens reinterpreted the Theory aesthetic with attention to unique, accentuated shapes-and the Desta dress is a prime example. It's a deconstructed take on the maxi dress that's as romantic as it is edgy.
- Desta Style in gray/multicolor abstract-print chiffon.
- Surplice neckline; faux-wrap front.
- Cut-in shoulders; open back with crisscross straps.
- Pleated skirt with bias ruffles.
- Asymmetric hem reaches ankle.
- Imported of Italian material.