Breville The Smart Oven" Convection Toaster with Element IQTM
This clever multifunctional oven may take over many everyday cooking tasks from your traditional oven - and maybe more. It has nine common functions accessible through a simple digital interface, and its Element IQ internal-sensor technology automatically adjusts power and calculates cooking time. With temperature converter, frozen foods defrost button, nonstick interior and stainless steel housing.
- Warranty Information
- Easy-to-read blue backlit LCD menu is simple to navigate
- Nine functions include toast, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies, reheat and warm
- Each function is programmed with suggested temperature and time
- Glass door is marked with indicators that tell you where to place the rack depending on the setting
- Automatic rack eject makes removal of hot items much easier
- Convection fan option cooks foods up to 30% faster
- Includes baking rack, 12" square enamel baking tray, 12" square enamel broiling tray and 13" nonstick pizza pan
- Model BOV800XL
- Manufacturer's 1 year limited warranty
Overall Product Rating
quinoa - Review from Bloomingdale's
highly recommendedI absolutely love this toaster oven!!Easy to use and its has enough room to heat up few slices of leftover pizza or even bake small batches of cupcakes
VUnhappy - Review from Bloomingdale's
Stopped workingWe had this oven for 1.5 years and we were happy with it. Then the spring that holds the door closed and allows it to open slowly broke. They do not sell the spring u have to purchase an entire door for approximately 80 dollars. Then a few weeks later the oven just stopped working. I feel that this is a very short lifespan for a counter top oven. Especially one that costs over 300 dollars.
att109 - Review from Bloomingdale's
Wow! Great OvenThe features of this product allow me to be more economical with my cooking options, thereby not having to use the large oven. Well worth the money, great product.
roose66 - Review from Bloomingdale's
BrevilleNice sleek looking toaster. Love the front cleaning crumb tray & the way the toasting grill slide forward out when you open the door, no more burning the back of the hands when getting the toast. like all the different cooking settings. Very haapy with my purchase just wish price was not so steep.
sallygp - Review from Bloomingdale's
Smart oven, smart purchaseI can program different bread toasting, cook a whole meal and not waste energy on a regular size oven, reheat setting helps so you don't dry food, baking is easy. A little multi purpose appliance!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!