Britax Frontier Combination Harness-2-Booster Car Seat - Onyx
Britax Frontier 90 Booster Car Seat [Download an Information Sheet. Click here. ] The new Britax Frontier 90 combination harness-2-booster boasts the revolutionary ClickTight installation system combined with Britax's leading head safety technologies. The Frontier 90 keeps your big kid safe and offers parents the peace of mind of a safe, secure, and easy car seat installation each and every time. ClickTight installation system is an innovative technology that allows parents to easily achieve a safe and secure installation using a vehicle seat belt every time. Features: Includes: Tangle-Free, Five-Point Harness with 9 harness height positions - up to 20.5" Secure fit with HUGS Harness Ultra Guard System Integrated Cup Holders and Storage Quick-Adjust No-Rethread Harness Color-Coded Vehicle Belt Guides Removable cover Manufacturer Recommended Weight/Height Limits: Harness mode: From 25 to 90 pounds, from 30 to 58 inches Booster mode: From 40 to 120 pounds, from 45 to 62 inches
- True Side Impact Protection provides deep side walls and a head restraint with energy-absorbing EPP foam to distribute crash forces, shield from vehicle intrusion, and contain the head, neck and body while keeping them aligned
- Base with SafeCell Technology compresses and significantly lowers the center of gravity in a crash, reducing the forward movement of the car seat
- Integrated Steel Bars strengthen the connection to the vehicle and reduce forward flexing of the child seat during a crash
- Energy Absorbing Versa-Tether anchors the top of the car seat to the vehicle using a two-point attachment, minimizing the amount of forward movement of the car seat.
- Chest Pads provide resistance to forward movement in the event of a crash
- Compatible with SecureGuard (accessory sold separately) which works with the vehicle safety belt in booster mode to prevent the child from sliding under the lap-belt portion of the safety belt during impact
Overall Product Rating
Shari - Review from diapers.com
Awesome seatI just installed this seat in place of a Graco myride 65 that I felt my son was too large for and this seat is amazing! The click tight installation is awesome and easy and the seat doesn't budge. Will never buy another Graco after seeing the comparison.
Mom Of 2 Lovable Monsters - Review from diapers.com
Great SeatWe purchased this seat for our 3 and a half year old daughter to replace her convertible car seat. The seat is extremely sturdy and the zebra print is adorable. We installed it with the CLICKTIGHT in about 2 minutes and I'm happy to finally have a seat that can be moved from car to car easily! We will be using the 5 point harness as long as possible before switching to booster mode. Overall we are very impressed with the quality and convenience of this seat.
Mommy of Two Girls - Review from diapers.com
We Love This Seat!Britax has done it right again! We recently purchased this car seat to replace our Frontier 85 after an accident. There are many improvements that have been made with this seat. The Click-Connect feature is amazing and it helps to insure a tight fit with ease. We also like that the seat is black which helps hide dirt a bit better when independent children want to get in their seat alone. This seat works great as a 5-point harness with our 4.5 year old. The only negative is how high the seat goes up. It makes it a little hard for the driver to see out the back if the seat is in the middle.
Lisa - Review from diapers.com
Really Like it!We have been using this seat for about 1 week. The installation was easy and my 3 year old daughter loves the flowers and two cup holders. She even made a song about it. The problem I have with the car seat is that in order to loosen the harness, you have to reach really far into the slot. I have really long fingers and have to use my middle finger to get to it. I am not sure if people with petite hands will be able to do it. It is also awkward cause you have to push the button up instead of pushing it down. They blew it on this part of the design!
t2family - Review from diapers.com
GREAT booster seat!I'm am REALLY happy with this seat. Just got two of them for my 3 & 5 year old girls. The click tight system is easier than I thought it would be. The girls say the seat is comfortable. Love the zebra pattern too. No complaints.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!