Brooks Addiction 10 (Silver/Anthracite/Plum) - Footwear
8 B - Medium, 5 D - Wide, 11.5 EE - Extra Wide, 6 B - Medium, 8.5 2A - Narrow, 5.5 2A - Narrow, 6.5 2A - Narrow, 7 B - Medium, 11.5 2A - Narrow, 7 2A - Narrow, 6.5 B - Medium, 5 2A - Narrow, 7.5 2A - Narrow, 11 EE - Extra Wide, 8.5 B - Medium, 7 D - Wide, 6 2A - Narrow, 6 D - Wide, 8 2A - Narrow, 5.5 B - Medium, 7.5 D - Wide, 5 B - Medium, 7.5 B - Medium
Zappos.com is proud to offer the Brooks - Addiction 10 (Silver/Anthracite/Plum) - Footwear
- If you're addicted to running, then get your fix in a pair of these eco-friendly, women's Addiction 10 running shoes from Brooks. Built for the excessive over-pronator who requires a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability.
- Features an updated look and the feel-good benefits of full-length BioMoGo technology—the world's first-ever biodegradable midsole for running shoes.
- Moisture-managing Element mesh with synthetic overlays for comfort.
- Internal support saddle for added comfort.
- Padded collar and tongue.
- Fine mesh lining with removable sockliner that can easily accommodate an orthotic.
- Laces made from 100% recycled materials.
- Full-length, environmentally-friendly BioMoGo midsole compound that encourages anaerobic microbes to eat away 50x faster once it hits the landfill.
- Extended Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) - midsole allows for progressive pronation control and smoother transition from midstance phase to propulsion phase.
- The shoe's wide Linear Platform provides sturdy support mile after mile.
- HPR Plus outsole provides a higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears longer.
- Forefoot MC Pod Construction - Midsole and outsole components designed to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off—offering maximum control and flexibility.
- 100% post-consumer recycled packaging. Measurements:
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Overall Product Rating
Queen o - Review from Zappos
I've been wearing the Brooks Addiction since my doctor recommended them 5 years ago. They are perfect for those who overpronate and have painful feet. Cons: 1. I am surprised no one else has mentioned this, maybe I'm the only one who has to walk on gravel roads. The sole of this shoe has narrow slits that pick up gravel. When I come in the house, I am skating on all the gravel that has become stuck in those slits and I have to pick it out with a screwdriver, which I don't enjoy. 2. The ankle seems high, the sides hit my ankle bones and makes them sore. 3. There is a seam that hits my little toes that makes them pretty sore. 4. The appearance...why do they have to be white/near white? I'm so tired of my feet looking like 2 fat ducks waddling across a dark stage. Some nice subtle tans/browns/greens like a hiking shoe would be so nice! I'm not into the bright colorful look, I'd rather not have attention on my feet, and black looks like the shoes my kids had to wear when they got their first jobs at Taco Bell. All in all, the fact I'm still wearing them tells you how supportive and comfortable they are. They are keeping me walking and that means the world to me.
Monica B - Review from Zappos
I am a Brooks loyalist for the most part, and wore my Brooks Addiction 9's into the ground. I was excited to get the newer Addiction 10s. Brooks usually run about a half size small, so I ordered a half size up when purchasing these 10s. However, after about 5 minutes on the treadmill, my feet hurt. My feet felt tired and kind of squished after a short burst of running. I tried these again the next day using different socks and experienced the same feeling.Brooks are normally great with no break in period required right out of the box. Sadly, these shoes had to go back to Zappos. I have ordered two other types of Brooks shoes with the hopes that these 10s were just a rare dud.I would skip these Addiction 10s and look for a better fitting, more cushioned shoe. And as other reviewers have mentioned, this shoe is a bit challenged when it comes to aesthetics.
Hollander - Review from Zappos
I'd been wearing the Brooks Ghost for a few years, but I bought the Addiction because it seemed to be comparable and was on sale. It has good support and is a good fit for my wide feet, but it is not as well cushioned as the Ghost (or any other running shoe I can recall using).
Anonymous - Review from Zappos
I've worn the Brooks "Trance" for years and decided to try the "Addiction" (I run @ 5 miles 3 times a week.) I found the Addiction to be very stiff, to transmit more shock, and less willing to conform to my foot. If you are looking for shock absorption running on a hard surface, this is NOT the shoe for you.
Anonymous - Review from Zappos
These hurt...my first pair of Brooks that did not have the immediate comfort level. Seam on inside arch, irritates my arch. Hoping with some wear they will be better. Took out the sole, but it did not help. It is the seam. Unhappy.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!