Brooks Adrenaline ASR GORE-TEX (Turquoise/Black/Shadow/Silver) - Footwear
5.5 B - Medium
Zappos.com is proud to offer the Brooks - Adrenaline ASR GORE-TEX (Turquoise/Black/Shadow/Silver) - Footwear
- The weather man predicts a rainy outlook. Perfect. Wet and muddy conditions won't keep you indoors because you've got the all-season protection and smooth, stable ride of the Adrenaline ASR GORE-TEX from Brooks!
- A running shoe designed for the off-road enthusiast.
- Element upper offers protection from the various elements in a lightweight, breathable fabric that is made to withstand even the toughest run.
- GORE-TEX, waterproof membrane, guarantees a dry in-shoe environment without scarifying breathability.
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Element linings are breathable and help wick away moisture to keep feet cooler and drier.
- Full-length BioMoGo midsole provides long-lasting plush in an environmentally-friendly package. A non-toxic, natural additive encourages anaerobic microbes to break it down as soon as it reaches the landfill.
- Brooks DNA is an innovative cushioning material that delivers a personalized ride to runners of all different sizes, foot shapes and speeds. Designed to work with BioMoGo, it responds to every stride dispersing impact and providing the necessary protection through pace changes.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) is a tri-density midsole material that is designed to promote progressive pronation control, as well as smoother transitions throughout the gait cycle.
- DRB Accel shank-like unit supplies torsional rigidity in the midfoot, while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- Heel Caterpillar Tech crash pad helps to ensure smoother transitions.
- Universal Sprung Platform enhances fit and function.
- Engineered Stable Pod Construction helps set the foot into an efficient, neutral position throughout the gait cycle, promoting maximum stability.
- HPR Green is a long-lasting outsole material made of dispersed silica, a more eco-friendly compound. It offers excellent wet/dry traction and grip.
- HPR Plus delivers extended durability in high-wear areas of the outsole. Measurements:
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
A lightweight, breathable mesh running shoe is specially engineered to stabilize the foot and prevent pronation with a wide medial band that hugs the foot and a reinforced heel counter. A BioMoGo® biodegradable midsole offers eco-friendly benefits long after the run is done. Neutral. Offers enhanced foot motion via cushioned insoles and minimal stability features. 7.1 oz. Removable insole. Ultra-thin tongue for added comfort. Synthetic upper and lining/rubber sole. By Brooks; imported. BP. Shoes.
Retroinspired running sneakers from Brooks with suede uppers and perforated insets with canvas paneling at the sides and a padded ankle collar + cushioned footbed provide extra comfort. Finished with a textured rubber sole for superior traction and Brooks logos at the sides and heel. Canvas, suede, rubber Wipe clean Imported
Feeling a mad case of goose bumps creeping up? Must be the spine-tingling update Brooks brings to the Ghost 6. Successor to the Ghost 5, SKU#7965786. Built for the neutral to underpronator seeking enhanced cushioning. Element upper offers protection from the various elements in a lightweight, breathable mesh fabric that is made to withstand even the toughest run. Durable synthetic overlays. Plush tongue and collar for added comfort. Element linings are breathable and help wick away moisture to keep feet cooler and drier. Molded foam insole for light underfoot cushioning. Full-length BioMoGo midsole provides long-lasting plush in an environmentally-friendly package. A non-toxic, natural additive encourages anaerobic microbes to break it down as soon as it reaches the landfill. Anatomical Brooks DNA is an innovative cushioning material that delivers a personalized ride to runners of all different sizes, foot shapes and speeds. Designed to work with BioMoGo, it responds to every stride dispersing impact and providing the necessary protection through pace changes. Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound utilizes an insole board for increased cushioning and flexibility. Heel and mid-foot crash pads help to ensure smoother transitions. Omega Flex Grooves allow for more natural forefoot movement and fluidity. Soft blown rubber forefoot material supplies light cushioning and grip. HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole. Universal Sprung Platform enhances fit and function. Imported. Measurements: ; Weight: 9 oz ; Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Brooks Ghost® 6 $120 $59.99–69.95
Innovative BioMoGo cushioning and integrated shock absorbers combine for responsive comfort in a neutral running shoe great for jogging through the city. The breathable mesh construction and moisture-wicking lining allow your feet to breathe when your workout heats up. Motion control. Provides maximum stability and support for runners with low arches. 8.8 oz. Removable insole. Synthetic and textile upper and lining/rubber sole. By Brooks; imported. BP. Shoes.
A new no-sew overlay provides an extra-close fit on a lightweight running shoe designed with moisture-managing lining and upper mesh panels to keep feet comfy and dry. An improved BioMoGo DNA midsole brings customized comfort to each step, while the Omega Flex Grooves smooth heel-to-toe transitions—so you can glide through each stride. Neutral. Offers enhanced foot motion via cushioned insoles and minimal stability features. 8.6 oz. Removable insole. Synthetic and mesh upper and lining/rubber sole. By Brooks; imported. BP. Shoes.
Retroinspired running sneakers from Brooks with soft suede uppers and perforated insets, along with a padded ankle collar and cushioned footbed for added comfort. Finished with a textured rubber sole for superior traction and Brooks logos at the sides and heel. Suede, rubber Wipe clean Imported
A high-performance running shoe takes your training to the next level with Brooks DNA and BioMoGo cushioning to provide a customized, responsive ride and smooth heel-to-toe transition. The moisture-wicking upper keeps you cool and dry, while an extended diagonal rollbar offers enhanced stability. Stability. Offers maximum durability fused with flexible cushioning and side support. Removable insole. Synthetic and mesh upper/synthetic lining/rubber sole. By Brooks; imported. BP. Shoes.
Get an Adrenaline boost: Brooks provides a water-resistant, closed-mesh update to its trail-ready stability shoe, mixing classic support, cushioning and balance with fresh looks and lines in a lightweight, flexible fit. With Brooks DNA technology for adaptable cushioning, your feet will glide through every turn. Stability. Offers maximum durability fused with flexible cushioning and side support. Mesh and synthetic upper/mesh and textile lining/rubber sole. By Brooks; imported. BP. Shoes.
Overall Product Rating
Terri S - Review from Zappos
My daughter and I hike our little mountain 1.5-2 hours every morning. I've just come out of my winter Keen waterproof hikers, and wanted something lighter, though still waterproof (we hike in all weather). I also wanted something light and with good traction, and on the occasion when we weren't hiking the rocky/rooty trails, be able to do the road with comfort. Soles are very grippy, don't know how long they will last, if they are soft material or not - I go through soles pretty quickly. These shoes did take me about a week to break in, but I'm glad I toughed it out, they fit perfectly now. I take a size 8 in regular shoes, 8.5 in Keen's and I took an 8 in these - glad I didn't go any larger, as they would have been too roomy after a week of use. I'm used to the Keen boxy toe, but that has given me callouses on my big toes, and corns on my little toes from the rubbing from flopping back and forth. Everything is going back to normal wearing these.
Michele K - Review from Zappos
Spectacular. I've tried other shoes for trail running/hiking and I keep returning them and coming back to Brooks. Adidas, Keen, Garmont, Nike, Asics. None feel as great on my feet as Brooks. I over-pronate, need arch support and have wider ankles. I do 5-6 miles a day trail running and the Brooks are amazing. I like the reinforced toe with the ASR Gore-Tex. I'll never try another trail running shoe again!
Lisa D - Review from Zappos
I have to say, I love these Brooks! I am a Nike girl when it comes to athletic shoes, especially running/trail running. It wasn't easy for me to try a new brand of athletic shoe...I am so glad I did! Still love Nike, but I have to say, these Brooks Adrenaline, are the bomb! They are so light and comfortable. Very sturdy and supportive. Seriously, I forget I have them on! It is like they were custom made for my foot! I found them to be true to size. I normally wear a size 9, so I went ahead and ordered a 9 and they fit great. The only Con: I wish there had been more color choices, although I do like the color. Highly recommend this trail runner!
Anonymous - Review from Zappos
Love these sneakers. I wear them every day walking my dog and for every run. They keep my toes toasty and dry. I'm usually an 8.5 in Brooks but for this particular model I needed a 9.
Loni - Review from Zappos
I absolutely love these shoes! I got them to do agility with my dog, that is a sport that requires shoes with good traction and waterproofing. I also have bad knees, so I needed stability. They fit perfectly, and my feet and knees are very happy whenever I wear them!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!