Brooks Ravenna 4 (White/Tile Blue/Lime/Punch/Black/Silver) - Footwear
8 B - Medium, 8.5 B - Medium, 10 B - Medium, 9.5 B - Medium, 5.5 B - Medium, 6 B - Medium, 9 B - Medium, 11 B - Medium, 7 B - Medium, 7.5 B - Medium, 6.5 B - Medium
Zappos.com is proud to offer the Brooks - Ravenna 4 (White/Tile Blue/Lime/Punch/Black/Silver) - Footwear
- For dynamic cushioning and the dependable stability to take you miles away, look no further than the Ravenna 4 from Brooks!
- An update to the Ravenna 3, SKU#7864621.
- Built for the mild overpronator who requires enhanced cushioning with just a touch of stability.
- Moisture-managing Element mesh upper offers protection from various elements while maintaining a breathable in-shoe environment.
- Adjustable saddle promotes a better fit.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Element linings are breathable and help wick away moisture to keep feet cooler and drier.
- Removable, molded foam insole for light underfoot cushioning.
- Brooks DNA is an innovative cushioning material that delivers a personalized ride to runners of all different sizes, foot shapes and speeds. Designed to work with BioMoGo, it responds to every stride dispersing impact and providing the necessary protection through pace changes.
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound utilizes an insole board for increased cushioning and flexibility.
- BioMoGo provides long-lasting plush in an environmentally-friendly package. A non-toxic, natural additive encourages anaerobic microbes to break it down as soon as it reaches the landfill.
- Heel crash pad helps to ensure smoother transitions.
- Diagonal Rollbar (DRB) is a high-density post placed at the medial arch, designed to help with pronation control and create smoother transitions through the various phases of the gait cycle.
- DRB Accel shank-like unit promotes torsional rigidity in the mid-foot, while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- Universal Sprung Platform enhances fit and function.
- Forefoot Stable Pod Construction - Midsole and outsole components work together to center the foot for a more effective, balanced stride from heel strike through toe-off.
- Blown rubber forefoot offers lightweight cushioning and supreme durability.
- HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Flextra rubber outsole piece offers a varied degree of support corresponding with gender and weight for enhanced flexibility.
- Omega Flex Grooves allow for more natural forefoot movement and fluidity.
- Imported. Measurements:
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
A lightweight, breathable mesh running shoe is specially engineered to stabilize the foot and prevent pronation with a wide medial band that hugs the foot and a reinforced heel counter. A BioMoGo® biodegradable midsole offers eco-friendly benefits long after the run is done. Neutral. Offers enhanced foot motion via cushioned insoles and minimal stability features. 7.1 oz. Removable insole. Ultra-thin tongue for added comfort. Synthetic upper and lining/rubber sole. By Brooks; imported. BP. Shoes.
Retroinspired running sneakers from Brooks with suede uppers and perforated insets with canvas paneling at the sides and a padded ankle collar + cushioned footbed provide extra comfort. Finished with a textured rubber sole for superior traction and Brooks logos at the sides and heel. Canvas, suede, rubber Wipe clean Imported
Feeling a mad case of goose bumps creeping up? Must be the spine-tingling update Brooks brings to the Ghost 6. Successor to the Ghost 5, SKU#7965786. Built for the neutral to underpronator seeking enhanced cushioning. Element upper offers protection from the various elements in a lightweight, breathable mesh fabric that is made to withstand even the toughest run. Durable synthetic overlays. Plush tongue and collar for added comfort. Element linings are breathable and help wick away moisture to keep feet cooler and drier. Molded foam insole for light underfoot cushioning. Full-length BioMoGo midsole provides long-lasting plush in an environmentally-friendly package. A non-toxic, natural additive encourages anaerobic microbes to break it down as soon as it reaches the landfill. Anatomical Brooks DNA is an innovative cushioning material that delivers a personalized ride to runners of all different sizes, foot shapes and speeds. Designed to work with BioMoGo, it responds to every stride dispersing impact and providing the necessary protection through pace changes. Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound utilizes an insole board for increased cushioning and flexibility. Heel and mid-foot crash pads help to ensure smoother transitions. Omega Flex Grooves allow for more natural forefoot movement and fluidity. Soft blown rubber forefoot material supplies light cushioning and grip. HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole. Universal Sprung Platform enhances fit and function. Imported. Measurements: ; Weight: 9 oz ; Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Brooks Ghost® 6 $120 $59.99–69.95
Innovative BioMoGo cushioning and integrated shock absorbers combine for responsive comfort in a neutral running shoe great for jogging through the city. The breathable mesh construction and moisture-wicking lining allow your feet to breathe when your workout heats up. Motion control. Provides maximum stability and support for runners with low arches. 8.8 oz. Removable insole. Synthetic and textile upper and lining/rubber sole. By Brooks; imported. BP. Shoes.
Retroinspired running sneakers from Brooks with soft suede uppers and perforated insets, along with a padded ankle collar and cushioned footbed for added comfort. Finished with a textured rubber sole for superior traction and Brooks logos at the sides and heel. Suede, rubber Wipe clean Imported
Revisit the thrill of the '70s running boom with the much-anticipated re-release of the iconic 1976 Brooks Vanguard, styled with the signature clean lines of the chevron and T-toe. Removable insole. Leather and textile upper and lining/rubber and plastic sole. By Brooks; imported. BP. Shoes.
A new no-sew overlay provides an extra-close fit on a lightweight running shoe designed with moisture-managing lining and upper mesh panels to keep feet comfy and dry. An improved BioMoGo DNA midsole brings customized comfort to each step, while the Omega Flex Grooves smooth heel-to-toe transitions—so you can glide through each stride. Neutral. Offers enhanced foot motion via cushioned insoles and minimal stability features. 8.6 oz. Removable insole. Synthetic and mesh upper and lining/rubber sole. By Brooks; imported. BP. Shoes.
Overall Product Rating
Anonymous - Review from Zappos
I love Brooks as an avid "non" runner. Super comfy for those of us that don't really love having a big lump of arch support. I feel like I'm walking on pillows. However, forgot that they run really small even with a lot of room in the toe box. So off they go for one full size up.
Anonymous - Review from Zappos
I run 20-30 miles per week and had to abandon the Asics GT 2000 because the toe box was narrower than the 2170, which I loved. These felt great out of the box, but needed to go 1/2 size larger than my usual 8.5 in Asics. Within 3 weeks I began developing a tibial stress reaction (unfortunately not diagnosed until worse 4 months later), and plantar fasciitis on the other side within 6 weeks. I have never had either problem before, even at higher mileage. I bought a new pair at 8 weeks, which felt great at first, but the pain quickly returned. Then I made the connection to the shoes, too late. Now I am in the middle of 10 weeks of no running, to recover. Problems: 1) the cushioning in these shoes degrades quickly, and 2) these shoes are not for the neutral runner -- there is a definite medial upslope throughout the entire length of the shoe. I also have a high arch, and these shoes may as well have had no arch support to me, though it may be just fine for those with lower or flat arches. In short: if you are truly a neutral runner with a need for cushioning, these are not for you.
Kat - Review from Zappos
I've gone through about 5 pairs of the Brooks "Ghost" shoes, bought this to try something new. It fits slightly different for me in the toe box than the "Ghost" - my toe spread is kind of wide. But it's not too narrow, and seems to accommodate my high arches as well. I can't comment on durability as I haven't had them long, only ran a few times (nursing a shin fracture here!), so I'm guessing they last as long as any other Brooks shoe as they are well-made. Comfortable padding but not too heavy, a good compromise between too minimal and too padded. Love the purple & yellow color combination!
Anonymous - Review from Zappos
These are the best running shoes ever! I finally went a local running store to truly get fitted for running shoes and these were suggested. Of course after coming home and looking on-line at Zappos, they were on sale so I grabbed them. My last pair were the Brooks Adrenaline GTS which I loved, but these are even better, at least for me feet! They come with an extra pair of laces - black, so I switched them out, the bright neon yellow was just too bright for me. Remember to order a 1/2 size up with Brooks. Try them, you won't regret it!
Anonymous - Review from Zappos
This shoe was great looking yet I had to return it and order a half size bigger than usual. I wore a size 10 in a Ravenna 2 yet 10 1/2 in this shoe. Will write a new review as soon as I get my new order.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!