Brooks Ravenna 4 (White/Tile Blue/Lime/Punch/Black/Silver) - Footwear
8 B - Medium, 8.5 B - Medium, 10 B - Medium, 9.5 B - Medium, 5.5 B - Medium, 6 B - Medium, 9 B - Medium, 11 B - Medium, 7 B - Medium, 7.5 B - Medium, 6.5 B - Medium
Zappos.com is proud to offer the Brooks - Ravenna 4 (White/Tile Blue/Lime/Punch/Black/Silver) - Footwear
- For dynamic cushioning and the dependable stability to take you miles away, look no further than the Ravenna 4 from Brooks!
- An update to the Ravenna 3, SKU#7864621.
- Built for the mild overpronator who requires enhanced cushioning with just a touch of stability.
- Moisture-managing Element mesh upper offers protection from various elements while maintaining a breathable in-shoe environment.
- Adjustable saddle promotes a better fit.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Element linings are breathable and help wick away moisture to keep feet cooler and drier.
- Removable, molded foam insole for light underfoot cushioning.
- Brooks DNA is an innovative cushioning material that delivers a personalized ride to runners of all different sizes, foot shapes and speeds. Designed to work with BioMoGo, it responds to every stride dispersing impact and providing the necessary protection through pace changes.
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound utilizes an insole board for increased cushioning and flexibility.
- BioMoGo provides long-lasting plush in an environmentally-friendly package. A non-toxic, natural additive encourages anaerobic microbes to break it down as soon as it reaches the landfill.
- Heel crash pad helps to ensure smoother transitions.
- Diagonal Rollbar (DRB) is a high-density post placed at the medial arch, designed to help with pronation control and create smoother transitions through the various phases of the gait cycle.
- DRB Accel shank-like unit promotes torsional rigidity in the mid-foot, while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- Universal Sprung Platform enhances fit and function.
- Forefoot Stable Pod Construction - Midsole and outsole components work together to center the foot for a more effective, balanced stride from heel strike through toe-off.
- Blown rubber forefoot offers lightweight cushioning and supreme durability.
- HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Flextra rubber outsole piece offers a varied degree of support corresponding with gender and weight for enhanced flexibility.
- Omega Flex Grooves allow for more natural forefoot movement and fluidity.
- Imported. Measurements:
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.