Burberry Long Alligator Detail Gabardine Trench Coat
2, 4, 6
- The cotton gabardine trench coat features glossy alligator leather epaulettes, cuff belts and a detachable topcollar.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a refined, tightly woven and breathable fabric that protects against wind and rain.
- The double-breasted trench coat has set-in sleeves and a belted waist for a structured feminine fit.
- A distinctive check undercollar completes the design. Features & Care
- 90cm, 35.4in long
- 100% cotton with alligator trim
- Check cotton lining
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in the United Kingdom
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
Overall Product Rating
need to change the description for this item...