Burberry Long Cotton Gabardine Trench Coat
34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
- The trench coat is crafted from a heavy cotton gabardine.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- A closely cut design, the trench coat features set-in sleeves and a tapered waist.
- Heritage details include a gun flap, rain shield and belted cuffs. Features & Care
- 100cm, 39.4in long
- 100% cotton with leather trim
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Italy