Burberry Long Gabardine Hooded Trench Coat with Warmer
0, 02, 08
- The cotton gabardine trench coat features a detachable protective hood and virgin wool cashmere warmer.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a rich, tightly woven fabric that protects against the elements.
- The coat features raglan sleeves and a belted waist and is detailed with heritage-inspired epaulettes, gun flap and rain shield. Features & Care
- 100% cotton
- Warmer: 80% virgin wool, 20% cashmere
- Check cotton lining
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in the United Kingdom
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
Overall Product Rating
need to change the description for this item...