Burberry Zip Detail Gabardine Trench Coat
Free Shipping & Returns
- A cotton gabardine trench coat with zip detailing and a silk-blend undercollar.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- A closely cut design, the trench coat features set-in sleeves, a belted waist and double breasted button closure.
- Distinctive polished metal zips at the cuffs and placket are bordered with grosgrain taping.
- Epaulettes, belted cuffs, gun flaps and a storm shield reference the original Burberry trench coat. DETAILS
- Coat length: 85cm/33.5in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton
- Specialist dry clean