Burberry Long Military Detail Gabardine Trench Coat
- The double-breasted cotton gabardine trench coat is detailed with military-inspired polished metal epaulettes and buttons.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry 1879, cotton gabardine is a refined, tightly woven and breathable fabric that protects against the elements.
- Set-in sleeves, a belted waist and back pleat detail give the coat a structured feminine fit.
- Heritage features include the double gun flap, rain shield and belted cuffs. Features & Care
- 105cm, 41.3in long
- 100% cotton
- Check jacquard lining
- Some buttons are made from buffalo horn
- Dry clean
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
Overall Product Rating
need to change the description for this item...