Burberry Short Cotton Gabardine Trench Coat
10, 12, 14
- A classic cotton gabardine trench coat with structured set-in sleeves.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a refined, tightly woven and breathable fabric that protects against the elements.
- The heritage gun flap, rain shield and epaulettes reference the original Burberry trench coat.
- A check undercollar completes the design. Features & Care
- 72cm, 28.3in long
- 100% cotton
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Check cotton lining
- Dry clean
- Made in the United Kingdom
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
Overall Product Rating
need to change the description for this item...