Burberry The Sandringham - Short Heritage Trench Coat
Long x 0, Long x 02, Long x 04, Long x 06, Long x 08, Long x 10, Long x 12, Long x 14, Long x 16, Mid x 0, Mid x 02, Mid x 04, Mid x 06, Mid x 08, Mid x 10, Mid x 12, Mid x 14, Mid x 16, Short x 0, Short x 02, Short x 04, Short x 06, Short x 08, Short x 10, Short x 12, Short x 14, Short x 16
- The Sandringham is a slim fit trench coat, tailored closely to the body, with a fitted waist and narrow set-in sleeves.
- The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable.
- Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather.
- Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s. Features & Care
- Coat length: 75cm, 29.5in
- 100% cotton
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Check cotton lining
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England