For flavor that goes on forever, Calphalon's exclusive Sear sauté pan features a specially textured nonstick surface that helps seal in the essence of every recipe. The end result? Meat, fish, poultry and vegetables that taste anything but ordinary. Lifetime warranty.
- Heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum exterior
- 3-layer nonstick interior feature with exclusive Sear surface
- Triple-riveted, ergonomic steel handle stays cool on the stovetop
- Tempered, dome-shaped glass covers return moisture to food as it cooks
- Oven safe to 500 degrees
- Dishwasher safe
- For the perfect pair, look for Calphalon Unison cookware with Slide Nonstick
- See the Cookware Buying Guide
- This item is registry recommended!
- Request warranty information Web ID: 381158