Calphalon Unison Nonstick Slide & Sear 15-Piece Cookware Set
We designed this exceptionally well-priced set – available only at Williams-Sonoma – to offer the most generous capacities and versatile shapes for both daily cooking and multicourse meals for entertaining. Along with the convenience of dishwasher cleaning, you'll enjoy the benefits of Calphalon Unison's two versatile and distinct nonstick cooking surfaces. The ultrasmooth Slide nonstick effortlessly releases delicate foods, while the specially textured Sear nonstick promotes even browning and locks in flavor.
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum with three interlocking nonstick layers provides excellent heat conduction and uniform cooking; exterior won't chip, peel, stain or scratch.
- Includes both Slide and Sear nonstick pieces, each offering flawless release and convenient cleanup.
- Slide surface effortlessly releases delicate foods like eggs, seafood and sauces.
- Sear surface is textured to evenly brown meats and other foods.
- Tempered-glass lids.
- Triple-riveted ergonomic handles stay cool on the cooktop.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 15-Piece Set includes:
- 8", 10" and 12" Slide fry pans.
- 2-qt. and 4-qt. Slide saucepans with lids.
- 4-qt. and 6-qt. Sear sauté pans with lids.
- 5-qt. Sear Dutch oven with lid.
- 8-qt. Sear stockpot with lid.
Overall Product Rating
DrMaria - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Best Set I've Ever OwnedThis set of pans is truly remarkable. For everyday cooking, they give satisfactory, even results with no hassle clean-up. I'm a doctor and I spend an inordinate amount of time in the hospital; I have little energy left for cooking. These pans make the job so easy, that I still make healthy homemade meals! With my previous set, I knew it was too much work to bother. Thank you Calphalon!
Rand - Review from Williams-Sonoma
This must the best cookware of its kindYes! Some say better to cook with lots of oil, make the food taste better but if you want to cut down the these pans are the top of the line. Of course the price reflects the quality of the technology. I glady cook breakfast many mornigs where i did not before. Easy cooking, easy clean up.
BillWWS - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Calphalon Set is GreatThis cookware set is the best cookware I've owned. It heats quickly and evenly and is very easy to clean. The range of pots, pans, and skillets in the set let me throw out all nearly all of my old bits and pieces I've collected over the years. My wife loves cooking with them too!
CookieTeacher - Review from Williams-Sonoma
Everything as PromisedThis Calphalon is all things lovely for cooking. It heats evenly, is completely nonstick, and cleans up wonderfully.
Wing - Review from Williams-Sonoma
My Favorite Cookware SetI am still exciting to use this set every time I cook. It has an excellent outcome! It has a nice searing when I do pan fry. Also, it is good to make a stew, soup, anything! This 15 piece set has different size to do many different things. Loving it!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!