CB2 Stern Counter Table
we nailed it. Our first counter height (just right) table tops out in galvanized antiqued metal sheet over engineered wood with exposed mini nails hand-hammered down the seam. Sustainable plantation grown solid mango wood frames open continuous to the floor in an antiqued grey. Kitchen and dining obviously, but think bar, console, drafting table.
- Low-emission engineered wood top wrapped in galvanized sheet metal
- Sustainable solid mango wood base with an antiqued grey wash
- Wood characteristics: mineral deposits, grain, knots and seasonal splitting may occur with changes in humidity and are inherent in product
- Accommodates barstools with 24"H seats
- To protect temperature-, moisture-sensitive artisanal surface, use coasters and placemats
- Made in India
Overall Product Rating
Michael_SF - Review from CB2
This is one FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC piece for homeReady to break away from the traditional and embrace the modern with a hint of industrial - can't think of a better way to describe the Stern Counter Table. I have been using this piece as my desk and it's getting rave reviews from my colleagues, neighbors and dates, all of whom have great taste.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!