Charcoal Companion Steven Raichlen 20" Ultimate Luma Tong with LED Light
About the Designer Steven Raichlen Born March 11 in Japan and raised in Baltimore, Maryland, Raichlen graduated in 1975 from Reed College with a Bachelor of Arts in French literature. He received a Thomas J. Watson Foundation Fellowship to study medieval cooking in Europe, and was offered a Fulbright Scholarship to study comparative literature. He trained at Le Cordon Bleu and La Varenne cooking schools in Paris. Raichlen lives with his wife, Barbara, in Coconut Grove, Florida and Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts.
- Ultimate luma tong
- With LED light
- Bright beam of light lights up the food on the grill wherever you point the tongs
- Plastic light case is detachable for easy cleaning
- Tongs give you the grasp and protection you need to get any job done right
- Insulated Bakelite handles
- Tongs lock for easy storage
- Steven Raichlen collection
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!