Chicago Cutlery Insignia Steel 18 Piece Knife Block Set
Product Q&A Shipping & Returns The Chicago Cutlery® Insignia® Steel knife collection is constructed of high-carbon stainless steel blades featuring our exclusive Taper Grind® edge which is extremely sharp and enables precision cutting. The forged bolster provides balance and safety while ergonomically designed stainless steel handles combine comfort and safety with sleek, contemporary styling.
- Heavy-duty blade, with full bolster, add safety and balance
- High-carbon stainless steel blades feature our exclusive Taper Grind® edge technology for optimum sharpness, edge retention and easier resharpening.
- Heavy-duty blade, with full bolster, add safety and balance.
- High-carbon stainless steel blades resist rust and stains, for lasting beauty.
- Knife cleaning: For best results, hand wash your knives with a soapy cloth and dry immediately. Soaking wood-handled knives in water can remove the natural oils form the handles. Dishwashing may cause nicks on the edges. Additionally, the heat and detergent may have a corrosive effect on the handles. After washing your knives, towel dry thoroughly and store in a dry environment with sharp edges facing down or away.
- Stainless steel handles and sleek, contemporary styling.