Circulon SymmetryTM Hard Anodized Nonstick 3.5-Quart Straining Saucepans
Melding style and innovative functionality, this straining saucepan from the Circulon® Symmetry™ Nonstick cookware line features lasting hard anodized construction with an impact-bonded stainless steel base for suitability on all heat sources.
- Clever lid designfeatures a deep rim and straining holes for straining, pouring or covered cooking
- Alignthe holes of the straining lidwiththe convenient pour spouts of the saucepanstostrain liquids off with ease, or rotate the lid to usethem as conventional covered saucepans
- Elagant tulip shape looks good on a stovetop or at the table
- Heavy gauge hard anodized aluminum construction distributes heat rapidly and evenly for excellent cooking results
- Impact-bonded stainless steel base makes cookware suitable for use on all stove types, including induction
- TOTALTM Food Release System of raced circles to reduce cooking surface abrasion features a DuPont Autograph® nonstick coating for outstanding durability, easy food release and quick cleanup
- Silicone and cast stainless steel stick and helper handles are dual riveted to be extra sturdy for confident handling
- Tempered glass lid lets you monitor the cooking progress without releasing any flavor or moisture
- Oven safe up to 400Âo F
- Dishwasher safe
- Metal utensil safe
- Capacity: 3.5 quarts
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!