Citrus Zinger Water Bottle
- Unique water bottle designed for citrus fruits that allows you to press lemons, limes, and clementines directly into your water, creating deliciously flavored drinks that are all-natural and free of refined sugars and artificial ingredients.
- Unscrew the bottom cup, twist/press a citrus half, and replace the bottom cup. The nutrients, flavors, and aromas are released into the water while the pulp and rind are kept at the bottom for steeping more flavor.
- Made of high-quality, food-grade Tritan plastic.
- Non-leaching and toxin-free; BPA and EA free.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 3"Dia. x 9.625"T; holds 28 ounces.
Handcrafted of antiqued brass and glass. Cube stopper decanter, 8"Dia. x 10.5"T; holds approximately 1 gallon. Sphere stopper decanter, 8"Dia. x 11"T; holds approximately 1 gallon. Ring stopper decanter, 8"Dia. x 11"T; holds approximately 1 gallon. Imported.
Classic elegance emanates from this balloon wine stem with its timeless diamond and wedge-cut bowl balanced by visual weight and simple, brilliant cuts. Handcrafted of lead crystal and expertly shaped for a startling prismatic effect. Faceted stem. Sunburst cut base. Lismore, the most popular pattern, is named for a prominent town in County Waterford, Ireland. Each stem is expertly shaped for a startling prismatic effect. Introduced in 1952, and created by designer Miroslav Havel. Sold individually. Imported.
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!