Cuisinart 5.5-Quart Stand Mixer, Black
Mix, knead and whip. Blend, grind and juice. Whatever your culinary needs, this sleek stand mixer has the power, precision engineering and attachment to handle the job. The mixer head tilts back for easy access to the 5.5-quart stainless steel bowl. Model SM-55BK. Manufacturer's full 5-year motor warranty and limited 3-year warranty on full unit.
- Warranty Information
- 800-watt motor powers 12 speeds for precision mixing
- Wide array of attachments available
- Attachments plug into built-in power ports instead of taking up wall outlets
- Fold function handles the most delicate ingredients
- Slow-start function to eliminate splatter
- 15-minute countdown timer with automatic shutoff
- Splashguard with pour spout
- Chef's whisk, flat mixing paddle and dough hook
- Manufacturer's full 5-year motor warranty and limited 3-year warranty on full unit
Overall Product Rating
cath8186 - Review from Bloomingdale's
Wonderful!I have owned the top line Kitchen Aid and Brevelle Mixers, this one is my favorite! It's not to big, it looks great on the counter! It's not noisy it comes with a DVD showing how to use it ( if you don't feel like reading instructions) it also give a great demonstration on every recipe in the cook book - instructions! It's a winner !
TheEpicureanEmbalmer - Review from Bloomingdale's
The Best Stand Mixer on the MarketI thoroughly enjoy using this stand mixer. It is easy to use and makes any recipe effortless to complete. I cannot wait for the attachments to arrive.
misc72 - Review from Bloomingdale's
Maximum MerrimentI read one magazine's review of mixer stands and it said this one and the Kitchen Aid are almost identical...except for the automatic shutoff and motor. Since I tend to not be an occasional user, I opted for the larger motor and I am not disappointed. I was able to mix cookies for 5 hours without problems of any kind.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!