Cuisinart Brushed Stainless Steel" Rice Cooker
Rice makes a great foundation for almost any type of meal. This state-of-the-art rice cooker makes sure it comes out right. Use the built-in tray to steam other foods while the rice is cooking, and when you're done, the nonstick coating makes cleanup easy. Model CRC-800. Manufacturer's limited 3-year warranty.
- Warranty Information
- Makes 8-15 cups of cooked rice
- Cook setting automatically switches to warm setting when rice is fully cooked
- Brushed stainless steel housing with chrome-plated handles
- Tempered glass cover with stainless rim and chrome-plated knob
- Steam vent helps prevent splattering
- Includes measuring cup, rice spoon and instruction/recipe book
- Retractable cord storage
- Manufacturer's 3-year limited warranty
Overall Product Rating
jucsilva - Review from Bloomingdale's
Stylish Rice CookerI am so happy I found this rice cooker! I had been looking for a while but all rice cookers were either "ugly" or too expensive. I looked for the Japanese ones thinking they would be best but when I saw this one I had no doubts! Cousinart is a great and well established brand I knew I could trust in terms of quality, and it also looked great! It is a perfect size, it's actually smaller inside, the square shape makes is seem a little larger than the inside pot is. It's a great addition to a stylish kitchen where you can easily leave this cooker on the counter top and it blends right in, can also be used to serve rice at parties and it'll look nice. I totally recommend this rice cooker!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!