Cuisinart Chef's Classic Stainless Steel 10" Nonstick Skillet
Sloped sides and a wide flat bottom for frying fish, browning chicken or sauteing onions, garlic and mushrooms. The open design of the skillet maximizes the cooking surface and makes it easy to rearrange food as it is cooking. The Quantanium nonstick interior is engineered for extreme durability and the aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly eliminating hot spots. Plus, a solid, stainless steel riveted stick handle stays cool on the stove top for safe and comfortable handling.
- Package contents: Skillet, instructions, warranty
- Used for frying, browning and tossing small pieces of food
- Manufacturer provides limited lifetime warranty
- Sloped sides and wide flat bottom maximize cooking surface
- Aluminum encapsulated base
- Quantanium nonstick cooking surface
- Cool-grip riveted stick handle for safe and comfortable handling
- Tapered rim for drip-free pouring
- Stove top, oven and broiler safe
- Freezer safe for easy storage
- Dishwasher safe
- Finish: Stainless steel
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!