Cuisinart Chef's Classic Fluted Cake Pan
Details Heavy-gauge aluminized steel with superior nonstick coating bakes and releases deliciously moist, light cake. This Cuisinart Chef's Classic 9 12" fluted cake pan provides the even-heating performance of heavy-gauge aluminized steel and durable nonstick interior and exterior for easy release. High-quality nonstick bakeware is backed by a lifetime warranty for exceptional, long-life performance. Extra-thick rolled rim adds tensile strength to the structure of this Cuisinart bakeware. Prevents warping or bending, and provides an easy-transport grip. With the nonstick-coated surface, this Bundt pan cleans effortlessly. No cooking spray or oiling needed to bake coffee cake, center-filled cakes or use as a gelatin mold for elegant table presentation. Oven-, freezer- and dishwasher-safe. Lifetime manufacturer warranty. Inspired by French kitchens, Cuisinart has been designing innovative cookware and appliances for more than 30 years. Culinary experts in the food preparation industry, Cuisinart is endorsed by gourmet connoisseurs such as James Beard, Jacques Pepin and Hubert Keller. The recipient of numerous design awards, their tradition of excellence continues with superior nonstick bakeware.
- Heavy-gauge aluminized steel ensures even heating and lifetime performance
- Durable Xylan nonstick interior and exterior for easy release and cleanup
- Superior bakeware produces moist light cakes
- Also ideal to mold gelatin salad or seafood dip
- Thick rolled rim adds tensile strength, prevents warping or bending, and provides an easy-to-transport grip
- Cuisinart adds to their innovative line of premier kitchen appliances, accessories and cookware with a superior line of nonstick bakeware