Cuisinart Chef's Classic Hard-Anodized Saute Pan
Excellent for braising and searing meats and sauteing and caramelizing veggies with professional results. No other classic cooking method lets you so perfectly prepare as wide a variety of foods as the simple saute. The name evokes memories of perfect repasts in elegant little bistros, but the sauté talents extend far beyond the elegant. It is a versatile cooking tool, ideal for lightly frying a variety of meats, poultry or fish. Tightly lidded, the sauté tenderly finishes the cooking process with delicious results. Classic straight-sided pan in a great size for braising meats or pan-frying vegetables. Cuisinart's Hard Anodized cookware is made of 3-millimeter-thick hard-anodized aluminum with Quantanium nonstick interior, tempered glass lids and cast stainless steel handles. Imported. Limited lifetime warranty.
- Hard anodized exterior is harder than stainless-steel for durability and professional performance
- Hard anodized construction ensures quick and even heat distribution
- Tempered, break resistant glass cover allows for easy monitoring of food while it is cooking
- Solid stainless-steel handles are wide enough for thick pot holders and feature professional rivets for a lifetime of perfect balance
- Rim of pot is tapered to make pouring easy and clean
- Oven safe to 500 F