Cuisinart GreenGourmet Hard Anodized 5.5 qt. Saute Pan
The Cuisinart GG33-30H GreenGourmet Hard Anodized 5.5 qt. Saute Pan has introduced branded cookware with the new GreenGourmet line. Exclusive Cuisinart Ceramica nonstick technology is ceramic based instead of petroleum based, helping to conserve existing oil supplies and the coating is applied at a temperature one half that of conventional nonstick. And it,s completely free of PTFE and PFOA. The cookware,s hard anodized construction provides high heat conductivity, which requires less energy to reach desired cooking temperatures. Riveted stainless handles stay cool on the stovetop and are made from 70% recycled stainless steel. Today, more and more home cooks are going green and so is Cuisinart cookware. The 5.5 qt. saute pan is ideal for browning, searing and braising, and this big pan gives home chefs multiple meal options
- Exclusive Cuisinart ceramic nonstick technology
- PTFE/PFOA-free and petroleum-free ceramic-based non-stick interior helps to reduce oil consumption and preserve the environment
- Hard anodized pan construction provides superior heat conductivity, requiring less energy to achieve desired cooking temperature
- 70% recycled stainless steel sty-cool handle and 100% recycled packaging, printed with soy ink
- Riveted stainless stick handles stay cool on the stovetop
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!