DwellStudio Garland" Bed Linens
Colorful bunting flags in the coastal town of Deauville, France inspired the loose and painterly print on "Garland" bed linens by DwellStudio®.
- "Garland" linens are made in Portugal of 200-thread-count cotton.
- Each duvet cover set includes duvet cover and one standard French-back sham.
- Twin duvet cover, 70" x 88".
- Full duvet cover, 88" x 90".
- Ruffled cotton quilt, European sham, and neckroll pillow are by Dena Home. Select color when ordering. Imported.
- We also added an 18"Sq. pillow with multicolored chenille dots. Has cotton/linen/viscose front, cotton reverse, feather/down insert, zip closure, and cord trim. Made in the USA of imported and domestic fabrics.
- 200-thread-count white cotton "Embroidered Hem" sheet sets by Pine Cone Hill® are detailed with embroidery in your choice of colors. Twin sheet set includes flat and fitted sheets and one standard pillowcase. Full sheet set includes flat and fitted sheets and two standard pillowcases. Select embroidery color when ordering. Imported.
- Machine wash all but pillows.