Diane von Furstenberg Highline Tote
PRODUCT DETAIL: Diane von Furstenberg first arrived in the fashion world in 1972 with her iconic wrap dress, the seed of what is today a full fashion house. By 1976, Diane had sold millions of her dresses, coming to symbolize female power and freedom to an entire generation. In 1997, after a hiatus from fashion, Diane reemerged on the New York fashion scene with the re-launch of the dress that had started it all and began transforming her company into the global luxury lifestyle brand it is today.
- Leather and genuine snakeskin exterior with printed fabric lining
- Measures approx 12.5" W x 12.5" H x 5" D
- Double handles measure approx 17.5" with 8" drop
- Exterior front pocket with magnetic closure
- Exterior side zipper detail
- Interior zippered and slit pockets