Dr. Martens Spike All Stud 8-Eye Boot (Silver) - Footwear
UK 6 (US Women's 8) M
Zappos.com is proud to offer the Dr. Martens - Spike All Stud 8-Eye Boot (Silver) - Footwear
- You're sure to sharpen up your style with the utterly modern Spike boot by Dr. Martens.
- Part of the Applique Collection.
- Eight-eye boot with sturdy metal eyelets.
- Smooth leather upper with gold stud accents lining the shaft and vamp.
- Man-made lining.
- Lightly cushioned footbed for underfoot comfort.
- Goodyear welt construction where the upper and sole are heal sealed and sewn together for added flexibility and long-lasting wear.
- Air-cushioned DLS outsole provides underfoot comfort and durability. It is also oil and fat resistant and offers superb abrasion and slip resistance.
- Imported. (Docs, Martins)
Smooth leather fashions a classic lace-up ankle boot with a comfortable round toe and heavy-duty outsole. Approx. heel height: 1 1/4". Approx. boot shaft height: 6 1/2". Leather upper/leather and textile lining/synthetic sole. By Dr. Martens; imported. BP. Shoes.
Dr. Martens '1460 W' Boot $124.95
Pretty gardentopped boot in floralprinted leather, from the experts at Dr. Martens. Fitted with a cushy, textured sole and finished with tonal cotton laces + metal eyelets. Content + Care Leather, PVC, cotton, mixed metal Spot clean Imported Size Shaft: 5" Heel height: 1"
Dr. Martens Vintage Garden 6-Eye Boot $135 $89.99
Add some color to your look with this Dr. Martens boot. Set in a Tech Tuff leather upper, the Dr. Martens 1460 8 Eye Boot is tough - both soil and water resistant, this bright women's boot will keep up. Lace up the Dr. Martens 1460 8 Eye Boot and get going!
Dr. Martens 1460 Classic Boot $120 $79.95
The original Dr. Martens Classic 8-Eye boot you've come to depend on and recognised worldwide for their uncompromising looks, durability and comfort. Now in it updated new seasonal colors and on trend materials.
Dr. Martens Women's 1460 Originals Eight-Eye Lace-Up Boot $120 $91.71–99.54
Overall Product Rating
Roxtar L - Review from Zappos
The silver ones are the most splendid boots in the world. I love them. Before the silver ones were available, I ordered the black ones, but returned them because they crushed my instep - I have a high instep, and I have about 50/50 luck in whether a given pair of 1460-style Docs will fit. Sometimes they're perfect, sometimes they're horrible. These silver ones are perfect. They're like a dream about the most wonderful boots in the world. In this case, I'm glad the black ones didn't fit, because I love the silver ones even more. If I had the budget, I'd try another pair in black just to see if they fit. But I wouldn't want to have them stretched - I'd be afraid to lose studs if the leather were stretched too much.
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!