Ecko Unlimited Quilt It L/S Woven Shirt Jacket (True Navy) - Apparel
Zappos.com is proud to offer the Marc Ecko Cut & Sew - Quilt It L/S Woven Shirt Jacket (True Navy) - Apparel
- Put the kibosh on lame cold-weather kits with the Marc Ecko Cut Sew Quilt It Shirt Jacket.
- Diamond quilted design with polyfill insulation for easy cool-weather layering.
- Soft corduroy neck tape trim.
- Woven flag patch set at the left chest pocket.
- Long sleeve, button-up shirt jacket.
- Foldover collar.
- Snap-flap chest pockets.
- Flat hand pockets.
- Single interior pocket.
- Snap-button cuffs.
- Droptail hemline.
- Straight back yoke.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Imported. Measurements:
- Length: 31 in
- Sleeve Length: 38 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Canvas vest is an Ecko original with stylish details like a chest patch, diamond stitching and faux-leather shoulders and hood. removable hood standup collar with rib-knit lining full zip left chest logo patch handwarmer pockets interior welt pocket shell: polyester/polyurethane lining and fill: polyester dry clean only imported
Others won't notice that your chest needs to be a little bit warmer than your arms. They will only be jealous that they weren't hip to the latest in layering gear. Five pocket design to hold all of your tech gadgets and gizmos. Storm collar button snap at the neck. Removable hood with snap buttons. Zip front. Soft fabric binding at armholes and hemline. Snappy safari strap detail at the shoulder. Two button flap pockets over the chest and one above the left slip pocket. Two slip hand pockets. Shell: 65% Polyester/35% Cotton Lining: 100% Polyester Hood: 100% Polyester ; Imported. Measurements: ; Length: 26 in ; Chest Measurement: 42 in ; Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Ecko Unlimited Bobber Vest $69.50 $24.99
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!