Emile Henry 13" Gratin Dish
This classic oval gratin dish is shallow enough to spread a thin layer of food with a perfectly browned crust or topping. The handles make it easy to remove the dish from the oven with potholders or oven gloves and are designed with shallow sloping sides, to ease out the cooked food. Each piece pottery is carefully manufactured in Burgundy in the great tradition of Emile Henry's potters, working with a knowledge that goes back to 1850. The quality construction will provide you and your family years of service and use.
- Mineral-rich Burgundy clay is unsurpassed for even heat distribution
- Naturally non-stick surface
- Freezing, cooking, serving, reheating in a single piece
- Goes directly from freezer to hot oven; guaranteed from 0 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Versatile; use in conventional oven, microwave, and under broiler rack
- Won't scratch from use or cleaning, stays looking new
- Glazes are free of lead and cadmium
- Material: high-fired glazed clay
- Oven safe up to 500 F
- Cleaning and care: dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 19 ounces - 3 quarts
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!