Emile Henry Flame® Top 3.7-Quart Tagine
A tagine is a special dish designed to enhance the flavor of food. It is made of clay, so it insulates and slowly cooks, allowing the food's flavor to come through and it helps retain steam for tender results.
- Lid is shaped like a pointed hat so it allows the steam to circulate above and around the food while cooking, thus infusing the dish with flavor and tenderness
- Emile Henry cookware and bakeware is crafted of a unique clay found in Burgundy, France and kiln-fired into ceramic that is ideal for use on all heat sources: gas, electric and halogen (with the use of an induction plate)
- Ceramic is 30% lighter than cast iron/enamel cookware and it can be heated to very high temperatures for searing
- Addition of feet on the bottom of the dish helps promote even heat circulation
- Measures 14.5"
- Naturally nonstick for easy cleaning
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe
- 10-year manufacturer's warranty
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!