Emile Henry Mixing Bowls, Red
Our bowls are handcrafted by Emile Henry, the venerable French company that has been producing fine-quality culinary ceramics since 1850. They're part of our exclusive Auberge collection, inspired by antique kitchenware from French country inns.
- Earthenware bowls shaped from French Burgundian clay.
- Extremely hard glaze finish withstands scratches, chips, cracks and fading; can be used with electric beaters.
- Heavyweight bowl stays in place while mixing.
- Nest for compact storage.
- Can also be used as serving bowls.
- Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Set of three bowls from 1 3/4- to 5 3/4-qt. capacity.
- Handmade in France.
- Small: 9-3/4" diam., 3-3/4" high; 1-3/4-qt. cap.
- Medium: 10-1/4" diam., 4-1/2" high; 3-1/2-qt. cap.
- Large: 12" diam., 5-1/2" high; 5-1/2-qt. cap.
There are no reviews for this product. Be the first!
There are no reviews for this brand. Be the first!