Ergo Ergobaby Original Bundle of Joy Carrier & Insert - Galaxy Grey
Ergobaby Original Bundle of Joy Carrier & Insert - Galaxy Grey Infant Insert Carrier The ERGO Baby Carrier's ergonomic design supports a correct sitting position for the baby's hip, pelvis and spine growth. It disperses most of the baby's weight between the hips and thighs, which helps to eliminate compression of the spine when hanging by the crotch which most other designs require. The ERGO also balances the baby's weight to parents' hips and shoulders, and alleviates physical stress for the parent. The ERGObaby Infant Insert is an innovative new design with cushions at the back and bottom to support the natural curvature of a baby's developing spine. The Infant Insert encourages a healthy hip/leg position by eliminating weight bearing on the developing sacrum. For use with newborns up to 4 - 5 months (with ERGObaby carrier) 100% Cotton fabric 100% Cotton filling Finished product is pre-washed Machine wash cold water, mild detergent, no bleach. Dry in low heat Imported- Imported 100% Cotton Ergobaby Original Collection Bundle of Joy - Black Camel All together in one, The Bundle of Joy pack includes an ultra comfortable Ergobaby Carrier with a matched Infant Insert, and can be used from the first day you bring your newborn home all the way up to 45 lbs., making it the only carrier you'll ever need. Made of 100% Cotton, the Original Bundle of Joy Ergobaby Carrier and Infant Insert are sturdily crafted - so you can carry your baby with confidence.
- Ergonomic design
- 400 threads per inch cotton poplin lining and hood
- 100% cotton batting in body of carrier to soften edges
- One inch, high density foam in shoulder straps
- Quarter inch high density neoprene foam in waist belt
- High Quality buckles tested by SGS
- Waist belt circumference from 25" to 43"
- Fits from 5' to 6'5" body height with adjustable shoulder and chest straps
- Sleeping hood with elastic, adjusts in length to growth of baby
- High quality webbing, matched to carrier color
- Reinforcement stitching used at all fabric intersections
- Interior rip-stop reinforcements at critical intersections
- Durability/strength tested up to 90 pounds
- Machine Washable - cold, gentle cycle