Ethan Allen Hyde Two-Cushion Sofa and Loveseat
66" loveseat, 79" sofa
Hyde and true. This stylish silhouette demands to be the center of attention in its utterly traditional simplicity. The arched, raised back with loose back and seat pillows, gently rolled arms, and warm brown spooled legs form a collection complementary to many lifestyles. Offered in a variety of custom fabrics and leathers.
- Loose back pillows
- Loose seat cushions
- Double needle stitch
- 2-19” pleated arm pillows
- Available in leather
- Seating Area:
- 207072 66" Loveseat: 46” wide × 22” deep
- 207074 79" Sofa: 59” wide × 22” deep
- Seat Back: 17” high
- Seat Height (floor to top of cushion): 22” high
- Arm Height: 26” high
- Composition and Construction Frame Engineered Hardwood frame construction allows for greater durability and strength. Mortise and tenon joints have replaced traditional dowel construction used in frame construction. The mortise (hole or slot) is cut into one member and the tenon or tongue from the adjoining piece fits tightly so that, when glued, these joints act as if the wood has grown together. This method of interlocking joinery provides greater stability with fewer joints. Frames are constructed of 7-ply engineered hardwood panels for increased strength and durability. Frames are glued and stapled. Legs Removable front legs Springs Heavy gauge coil spring unit coils are linked together and attached to a heavy gauge border wire for consistency and longevity. Individualized coil seating units function independently of the other providing individual seating comfort for even support and weight distribution. Each spring is oven tempered to provide greater strength and durability. Cushions The comfort soft seat cushion is designed and constructed to achieve a softer and supportive feel. A dense polyurethane foam core is laminated both top and bottom with a layer of soft foam and wrapped with polyester fiber to provide a comfortable seat and is encased in a non-woven ticking. Loose back pillows are filled with a generous amount of polyester fiber. Non-woven ticking allows air to escape during use. The pillows are constructed with horizontal channels sewn in which minimizes shifting and settling.